Office Re-opening during COVID-19
Announcement from North Wake Eye Care
NOTICE OF RE-OPENING
The safety and well-being of our patients, families, staff and community is always our top priority. In this unprecedented time, we are happy to announce that we will re-open Tuesday, May 26th, 2020.
We have taken steps and adopted recommendations using the best information that we have from the CDC, as well as the AOA and State Boards, to do everything possible to mitigate the risk of developing any kind of illness while your visiting our office.
When you arrive for your appointment, there will be some temporary changes including:
- Curbside check in. We will ask you to call or text us when you arrive and have electronic forms.
- Our doors will remain locked, and we will limit the number of people in our office at one time.
- Please come unaccompanied, unless you are bringing a minor for their exam.
- We have reduced our schedule, so appointment times will be limited. Please be patient with us as we try to accommodate everyone as soon as we can. Urgent problems will take priority.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the office.
- Staff and patients will be wearing face masks, with the exception of trying on frames. Only 1-2 customers in the optical shop at a time.
- All areas thoroughly disinfected frequently as well as exam rooms between patients.
We will continue to evaluate the situation as it evolves and determine on a weekly basis how to safely proceed through the phases of re-opening, until we are back to full capacity.
We wish all of you continued health and strength during this challenging time.
North wake Eye Care